Scooter Rental Service in the Amalfi Coast.
Rent your Scooter right away and enjoy
the wonders of the Amalfi Coast!
To experience the Amalfi Coast and the Sorrento Peninsula in complete freedom!
Amalfi Rent a Scooter was created by Salvatore Esposito, who loves his land and believes that an efficient service can make a holiday in the Amalfi Coast unforgettable. Our professionalism and friendliness have always fully satisfied our many customers who often come back to visit us during their vacation at our offices. The strong point of our activity is the scooter rental that allows you to enjoy the Amalfi Coast in complete autonomy, with:
- 24-hour direct customer support for every type of problem;
- advantageous prices (especially during the low season!);
- the delivery, collection (or replacement) of the means directly at the place of residence of our customers.
To enjoy the wonders of the Amalfi Coast and roam the charming streets of Amalfi, Positano, Ravello, Conca dei Marini, Furore, Agerola, Praiano, Atrani, Vietri sul Mare, Cetara, Erchie, Minori, Maiori, Salerno, Sorrento, Nerano, Scala, Tramonti… contact us now to rent your scooter!
On request, it is also possible to rent bicycles!
Hire and fly! Live the Coast on the new Vespa Primavera!
UNTIL MARCH 31
For those who want to discover the beauties of the Amalfi Coast, Amalfi is surely the easiest town to reach. Valle dei Mulini, its churches, the ancient watch towers and the typical Mediterranean houses, irregular and colored, embrace that small port that in the XI century appeared as the beating heart of a great seafaring power.
At that time the law of the sea was the law of Amalfi. The Amalfi tables, the first maritime code of the world, established for centuries the rules for all the navigation in the Mediterranean. The town still preserves many memories of its ancient maritime traditions and in the Civic Museum you can still admire the famous tables of the Amalfi law.
Another monument to visit in Amalfi is the Duomo of Sant’Andrea, with its imposing façade and the bronze doors, the neighboring Cloister of Paradise, built in the thirteenth century to accommodate the tombs of illustrious citizens, and the Museo della Carta, located in the Valle dei Mulini in an ancient mill of the XIII century.
From Amalfi, moving towards Salerno, you reach one of the most fascinating places of the Amalfi Coast, Atrani. This small fishing village was once linked to the rich and powerful Maritime Republic: today it is an oasis of peace and tranquility, with a delightful square overlooked by several cafes and the Baroque Church of Santa Maria Maddalena.
A few kilometers further south and you can visit Minori, with its intricate network of narrow streets and the enchanting promenade. Famous for its immaculate beaches and the cultivation of succulent orange and lemon trees, Minori is home to the remains of a Roman villa of the first century, brought to light in 1954, which deserves to be visited.
Not far from Minori is Ravello, a small town full of historic buildings. Among these we remember the Duomo of San Pantaleone, with its impressive marble pulpit supported by six lions, the Arab Villa Rufolo, buen retiro of artists from around the world, and Villa Cimbrone, built at the beginning of the last century in style pseudo-medieval.
Obviously you can not miss a stop in Vietri sul Mare, famous for the ancient tradition of polychrome majolica. Everywhere there are typical shops and small artisan shops where you can buy amphorae, jugs, dishes, coffee services, trays and various objects.
A few kilometers away from Vietri is Salerno, the provincial capital overlooking the Gulf of the same name. Its ancient districts are divided into a maze of narrow streets and typical alleys, while along the coast are located modern neighborhoods.
Always starting from Amalfi, it is possible to quickly reach another characteristic coastal village: Positano, the most vertical village in Italy. Ancient refuge of Greeks and Roman patricians, in the west of Positano we find the smallest and quietest corner with the Fornillo’s Beach, which contrasts with the more popular Spiaggia Grande (Big Beach) located to the east.
In the waters in front of the small village of Positano there is the famous archipelago of Li Galli. Legend has it that on these three small islets lived the famous Sirens of Ulysses: in 1924 the largest became the private residence of the Russian dancer and choreographer Leonide Massine who built a villa designed by architect Le Corbusier. A jewel that in 1989 passed to Rudolf Nureyev another Russian dancer of international fame.
Finally, the possibility of reaching the famous “Sentiero degli Dei” (“Path of Gods”), both from Agerola and from Nocelle (in Positano), should be underlined. A must for every tourist!
NB: in addition to the municipalities listed, it is also possible to organize excursions to the towns of Agerola, Conca dei Marini, Furore, Scala, Sorrento, Pompei, Cetara, Salerno, Paestum, Cava dei Tirreni, Praiano, Sant’Agata dei due Golfi , Vico Equense and others, to admire their beauty.
N.B. Our scooters are delivered to your home!
Thank you, Emanuele "
Excellent communication and means of the highest level of absolute comfort.
Highly recommended. "
Marco and Flaminia! "
- Unlimited mileage;
- 2 helmets, 1 chain and 1 padlock;
- Scooters approved for 2 people.
Services not included
- Fuel and parking;
- Delivery or withdrawal at home (cost: € 10.00).
Essential rental conditions
- ID card or passport, credit card, 18 years old, driving license;
- Payment must be paid upon delivery of the vehicle;
- The vehicle must be returned in the same condition in which it was withdrawn;
- Damage to the wheels (punctures or other …) as well as fuel costs and parking costs are charged to the customer;
- Check for any anomalies on delivery, and report them to the company manager;
- All the fines during the rental period are charged to the customer;
- For any damage caused to the vehicle or in case of theft, the customer is obliged to pay damages.
- To avoid the risk of eventual contraventions, ask for information to the police about where you can park and circulate (IN THE MUNICIPALITIES OF AMALFI, ATRANI, POSITANO, RAVELLO IT IS STRICTLY FORBIDDEN ENTRANCE TO THE HISTORICAL CENTER) or leave the motorcycle in authorized parking areas, getting (and showing) the receipt;
- Before receiving the motorcycle, check it and note any anomalies;
- In the event of an accident, do not move the vehicle and call our office; Take the ends of the other vehicle (car type, license plate, driver’s name and surname, as well as the address and details of the insurance) and, if possible, photograph the fact.
ATTENTION: the rental contract will be signed upon delivery of the scooter.